Biblical Language Courses Online
Mattersey is delighted to be able to offer short courses of study to help leaders and church workers to develop their skills and knowledge in the excellent learning environment of Mattersey Hall Christian College and the National Ministry Centre.
We are again offering two on‐line short courses in the New Year, on the biblical languages:
- An Introduction to New Testament Greek
- An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew
They each cost £120, and this includes a textbook (including P&P within the UK).
The Greek course takes place on eight Monday evenings (every two weeks), starting 11th January.
The Hebrew course takes place on eight Wednesday evenings (every two weeks), starting 13th January.
At the end of each lesson, the video and audio recording is made available to those on the course.
If you would like to know more, or would like to register for either course, please contact the college.
Introduction to New Testament Greek
Eight Mondays (1 hour sessions: 7:00 – 8:00 PM)
Introductory Lessons 1 ‐ 4; Main Lessons 1 ‐ 4
January: 11, 25
February: 8, 22
March: 8, 22
April: 6 (Tuesday), 19
Introduction to Biblical Hebrew
Eight Wednesdays (1 hour sessions: 7:00 – 8:00 PM)
Introductory Lessons 1 ‐ 6; Main Lessons 1 ‐ 2
January: 13, 27
February: 10, 24
March: 10, 24
April: 7, 21
- These courses are purely audit courses, and are not part of a validated degree programme.
- Both the audio recording and the video recordings of the zoom sessions may be used subsequently for promotions and for other language courses.
- You may cancel your booking within 14 days. You will receive a full refund on the understanding that you return any items posted to you undamaged.
How to Book
How to Book – For more information or to book onto a course, please email for phone the college